me

me

Thursday, October 14, 2010

its all about u

now i just knew that 3 months lately,i dont have much of friends that are boys . Now when u r gone , i realised . Real complicated life i am ryte now in college . I do nned somebody to talk with . Not girls . Coz they realy make me sick! I need to talk to you . Like before . When u advice me on everything . I really wont thinking bout this anymore but it kept running in my mind . It was so hard to forget u . Maybe because we are starting from friend till the relationship and now im lost in the world i create for you . Yes i know . I should be away from u .But i can't . Can u delete me from anything in ur ym,skype and everything because i am deadly hurt when i saw u online without care bout me . Oh. HURM. i was so stupid .

No comments:

Post a Comment