me

me

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

amor es loco

on that day u confess me
i feel touch
the truthful face that never leave me
and always with me when im down
u make me realise
how much u r meant for me

i just cant forget u
even in a wink of time
coz u have grab my soul
away

the warmth hug always struck my head
sometimes when i think bout u
i became lost
and drowned

the greatest treat i had ever had
is from u
no other man can replace yours

i cry silently when i m missing you
deep inside my heart
i wish could have u with me
hold my hands
hold me tight
lend ur ears for me

 i need to confess a lots of things
but i afraid its not the right timing

i swear will be yours forever
how far i go
and u were
i will never regret to be your girl

yet always waiting for you
to greet your smile
to blew your heart
to fill ur lungs
with
my love

what i really i want currently is
please
please be with me
i ll make u happier even
the happiest man on earth
the laugh that u recreate
give me a new hope
that u had light up the life of mine

please
this love is crazy

but the sweetest thing,
i cant deny my shining eyes smile
each time u said that u love me

No comments:

Post a Comment