me

me

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I HOPE U CAN DANCE

i realy can't accept when u said
i ape ade.
i xtaw whats da main purpose u ckp camtu
and i really mad when i read that.
dear
u'r meaningful to me
but i can't explain it
because
u urself know and as u said before
perlu ker kite cakapkan yang kite sayangkan seseorang itu jika orang itu sendiri dapat rase dalam dirinya itu yang kita memang sayangkan dia dengan sepenuh hati.
hurm
this time i am really hopeless girl
me myself
have no strength at all
yes.
i do felt too jealous of u
and always made urself annoyyed with me
but
deep inside
i did all that because of 1 thing
..its concern..
put away the meaning of love
cause love is already there
its just both of us
in the middle of nowhere
i blame it on myself
cause so failed to understand u
it was all happiness when im with u
and u teach me how to be patient
now
i hope u can dance
dedikasi kepada yang tersayang
dengan harapan
ingatlah orang tersayang

pesanan ini dibawakan khas oleh=
KESUMA PUJANGGA

p/s:lao saye ade jodoh lagi ngan awak saye nak hadiahkan untuk diri kite due jam ni.
(DALAM MIMPI JEK AR)
sambil termenung jauh
jauh hati
(+_+)

No comments:

Post a Comment