me

me

Thursday, September 23, 2010

SURREAL

it was such a long time i have left this page.dunno why.of coz.bz of my life.now im back.its such a happiest holiday i had ever been da whole eid this year.yeah.itss so realll...ngehehe..ermmm..my old frens were very great and always der for me when i need them...now,heading back to college and doing the routine was so bored.assignment and class.last sem was superb.im totally busy but this sem was nun.Class,sleep,class,sleep,on9 and the same things everyday.i do study but seems so bored,i really need a break from all this and doin some my things.miss homey.need car.seyesly.ehhhh...i miss da moment when im busy with stuff and im more..my mobile phone also so quiet since hes gone...only family and close frens can contact me.because of the loneliness somtimes its so easy for me to cry.wat da heck.ur so childish lah ja.ngehehe....i still dont know why this time i was so easily hurt.lets forget it.i think i better study and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment