me

me

Sunday, September 5, 2010

why

i do need u
pls
dont leave me
u know how much i love you
wat kinda life will be without you
no more jokes
no more laughs
no more kisses
no more bites
no more everything
is that the payback time for me
oh no
this is hurting me
gonna leave a deep wound
gosh
if i knew
u r so sweet to me
i shud choose u a long time ago
even u r also with other gurl
n im with the wrong guys
now i knew
how much it mean when
someone  really loves  me
i couldnt live a day without heard from u
i cant sleep at nite before i text u
and i cant keep smile when i knew u r sad
its such a wonderful time
only you and me
is it possible for us to be like that anymore
plus
how can i continue my next 7 months without u in front of me
huggin me
love me
kiss me
hug me
drive me crazy
ohhhhhh
this is hurting me

No comments:

Post a Comment